We are meeting INSIDE at the YMCA this Sunday, May 24th. You will notice some differences to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
What to expect:
- Please still arrive early and plan to be inside at 10:15am
- Masks will not be required, but are recommended if you have them. However, we will not be providing masks to the congregation.
- When you arrive, you will be ushered directly into worship instead of having time in the foyer first.
- no coffee/snack station will be available
- no children's classes will be held
- no nursery will be available (we will have a new nursing mother's room available)
- you will see distanced chairs (you will be able to move chairs together for your family, but initially you will notice chairs spaced 6 feet apart)
- there will be no passing of the peace during service (shaking hands, etc)
- after worship, we will ask that you don't congregate and instead proceed directly to your vehicles.
- restroom facilities WILL be available
- dismissal after service will look a little different
- Text WORD to (803) 386-9950 for daily encouraging texts.
- Prayer requests can be sent HERE or by texting PRAYER to (803)386-9950.
- Needs can be sent by texting NEED to (803)386-9950.